The Top 10 Best Cordless Screwdrivers
Thanks for taking your time to read our reviews of the best cordless screwdriver currently available on the market. We have researched these screwdrivers so as you don't have to, and included only those with the highest buyer satisfaction ratings.
So here is our list of the 10 Best Cordless Screwdrivers
Please note that in the table below, we have included our ranking, the product name, an average buyer satisfaction rating, the size of the battery and a bare tool column.
The buyer satisfaction rating we get from looking at all the websites that sell these products and working out the average buyer satisfaction ratings.
We have done summary reviews of each of these cordless screwdrivers below.
No 1 - NoCry 10 N.m Cordless Electric Screwdriver - with 30 Screw Bits Set, Rechargeable 7.2 Volt Lithium Ion Battery
- This screwdriver uses a 7.2 volt Lithium_ion high quality battery
- It has an adjustable 5+1 torque
- The rotation speed is adjustable from 0-230 rpm
- The clutch automatically disengages when the set torque is reached to avoid stripping screws
- This screwdriver can handle 300 screws on a single charge
- Comes with the battery and charger
- The battery power indicator shows how much battery is left
- Comes with a 30 screw bit kit that includes 6 Slotted/Flathead, 7 Pozidriv, 6 Star/Torx, 4 Square/Robertson and 7 Hex bits of different sizes, 1 static and 1 flexible extension attachment for work in confined spaces and around corners.
- Also has an LED light
- Comes with a 4 year limited warranty
This appears to be a good choice for anyone who wants a light screwdriver that is small, has a lithium-ion battery as it holds its charge, has adjustable torque, and also variable speed. This one has all those features, and overall it gets very good reviews.
No 2 - DEWALT DCF680N2 8V Max Gyroscopic Screwdriver 2 Battery Kit
- This is a very high end top of the range screwdriver from the Dewalt brand
- Uses a gyroscopic action to work and after 5 minutes you will be impressed
- It has a motion activated variable speed and reverse for precise fastening control
- Has speeds of 0 - 430 rpm for fastening Into wood, plastic and metal
- Comes with a 2 position Handle
- Uses a ¼ inch hex for quick screwdriver bit change
- Has an LED light
- There is a battery charge status on the tool that notifies when to charge packs
- A pack takes 1 hour to charge and lasts for up to 5 days
This is without doubt one of the best cordless screwdrivers on the market from a high end tool brand. This driver will do everything you ever meed to do as long as you can afford to buy it of course.
No 3 - WORX WX255L SD Semi-Automatic Power Screw Driver with Screw Holder
- This screwdriver comes with a screw holder attachment, and this holds screws so you can work with one hand free
- That allows single-handed operation
- This driver has an LED light
- There is a cartridge that stores 6 bits directly in the tool
- This driver will take any standard ¼” hex shank insert bit
- It uses a 4 Volt MAX Lithium battery that can hold a charge for up to 18 months
- This driver comes with a charger
This screwdriver is a convenient cordless screwdriver. Buyers liked that way that bits can be stored directly in the tool so they’re never lost. It is also good that this driver accepts any standard 1/4” hex shank insert bit.
This driver comes with 6 bits already loaded for the most common fastener types.
No 4 - SKIL Rechargeable 4V Cordless Screwdriver - SD561801
- This is a popular choice from the Skil brand
- Buyers say that this is particularly useful driver for working in tight or hard to reach places
- It uses a rechargeable 4 volt lithium-ion battery keeps this tool charged over an extended period of time.
- Uses micro USB charging
- Comes with an LED work light
- This driver has a ¼ inch hex drive
- It also has magnetic bit storage
- Has a forward/reverse indicator and automatic spindle lock feature
- There is a charging indicator that displays power status
This is a pistol grip rechargeable screwdriver. made to replace the very popular iXO. Buyres liked the LED light and the fact that it is easy to hold and use. The integrated Lithium-Ion battery conveniently recharges anywhere via micro USB. The ideal tool for use in a variety of applications around the home: tightening cabinet hinges, replacing wall covers, installing shelves.
No 5 - Cordless Screwdriver, Tacklife SDP50DC Electric Rechargeable Screwdriver 3.6V with Battery Indicator
- The screw driver comes with 31 free accessories
- It has 2 front LED lights
- It also has a magnetic chuck for easy screw driving and screw removal
- Thus driver has an inline trigger grip
- It can be charged with a USB to USB charging cable which you get and it can be charged from a variety of ports, including a computer with a USB outlet
- It comes with an assortment of 30pcs Driver Bits and 1pcs Extension Bit Holder; USB Charging Cable; user manual; and warranty card
Buyers say that this driver is lightweight, handy and easy to use. It is a good choice for small home projects. Buyers loved the quick USB charging. There is a power indicator light so as you can track battery power.
No 6 - BLACK+DECKER 4V MAX Cordless Screwdriver with LED Light (BDCSFL20C)
- Black & Decker make a range of cordless screwdrivers and this is their 4 Volt Max Model
- This has a 3 position pivoting handle for accessibility
- It has an independent flashlight function
- It comes with a charger
- It also comes with 2 screwdriving bits
- You can also buy this with a 42 piece kit which is more expensive
- Measures 7 x 2 x 9 inches and weighs 1.1 pounds
- Has a 2 year limited warranty
This is a 4 volt cordless screwdriver where you get a cordless screwdriver and a rechargeable flashlight. According to buyers this is a handy tool to have around the house.
No 7 - BLACK+DECKER Li2000 3.6-Volt 3 Position Rechargeable Screwdriver, Orange/Black
- This is another screwdriver from B&D and this one is their 3.6 volt model
- It has a 3 position handle
- It has a very handy spindle lock that allows manual screw driving and better control
- It also has a forward and reverse switch for easy screw driving and screw removal
- Comes with hex shank screwdriver bits (2)
- Comes with a charger
- Measures 7.7 x 2.9 x 9.5 inches and weighs 1 pound
This model is another in the B&D range. 2 out of every 3 buyers said that this was perfect for those light tasks around the home. They also agreed that this is not the driver for those nig heavy jobs, but that was not what they bought it for.
No 8 - Pink Power PP481 3.6 Volt Cordless Electric Screwdriver Rechargeable Screw Gun & Bit Set for Women - LED light, Battery Indicator
- If you like your pink, then this is the one to go for
- This screwdriver set comes with a charger, an 11 piece bit set, a drill bit adapter, and a full one year warranty
- It has a pivoting head which enables it to fit into tighter work spaces
- Can be used as a right-angle screwdriver (pistol grip), or press a button on the handle to rotate the unit straight.
- Comes with an LED work light that allows the user to see into dark or confined work spaces.
- It weighs less than 12 ounces and comes with an internal 3.6V battery
- Has a ¼” chuck that will accept all standard size bits to help you tackle any project.
- There is also a battery gauge
We will state the obvious here which is that it is pink. There are a few complaints about this breaking down or about not having enough power (1 in 10). That said, the majority of buyers seem satisfied with their purchase.
No 9 - Dremel GO-01 Powered Cordless Electric Screwdriver Set-7 Bits with Phillips, Flat, Hex Head
- Many buyers will be familiar with the Dremel brand
- This uses a 4 Volt max Lithium-Ion battery that can be charged with a USB charger
- This one is different as it starts with a simple push
- It has great torque - 360 RPM to drive screws 2 times faster than comparable products in the market
- It also has overdrive protection - and that prevents damaging surfaces and stripping the hole
- It also has a battery charge indicator - displays the charge level while the tool is on and in operation
- Measures 7.2 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches and weighs 9.6 ounces
The Dremel is an interesting choice for a cordless screwdriver. It is certainly very well made and many hobbyists use this particular model. It is very well made. You do have to get used to the push to drive action, and that takes a short amount of time.
No 10 - BLACK+DECKER LI4000 3.6-Volt Lithium-Ion SmartSelect Screwdriver with Mag
- This model is one of the biggest sellers online and remains a popular choice for many buyers
- It uses a 3.6 volt Lithium-ion battery
- This one has a magnetic screw holder
- It also has a 6 position clutch that helps prevent screw stripping
- The charger holds the accessory bits
- Also has an LED light
- Comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty
There are 1 in 5 people complaining about this cordless jigsaw and that is unusually high. Anyone who left a good review was only using this for the lighter smaller jobs around the house and yard.